Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Starting Final Class for Masters

Over three years ago I started taking one graduate class a semester (Spring, Summer, and Fall) to work towards a master degree from Virginia Tech. It is hard to believe that I didn't have any children when I started my grad work. It seems so long ago that it was just Anna and me.

The one class I needed to get my degree has not been offered since last summer. So, I had to take the Fall and Spring semesters off. Lets just say that I have enjoyed my extra time with my family and I am not looking forward to the time I am going to need to spend on school work. I start my last class this week and it is on a condensed schedule (May 25-June 29). The class is Health Information Technology and when I have completed it, I will officially have my Masters of Information Technology from Virginia Tech!

So, I will try to keep up with my blog posts but please forgive me if I miss a few days. The next 5 weeks are going to be pretty busy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment