Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Things I Think About While Running:

1.) Is it over yet?
2.) What am I going to eat after this?
3.) What is the weird pain in my leg?
4.) I think my iPod's odometer is off again!
5.) I sure hope a wild dog (or puma) is not around the next turn!
6.) Left, right, left, right,...
7.) I need to download some new music.
8.) Where is a bathroom (I really shouldn't have had that Gu packet!)?
9.) Don't fall, don't fall, don't fall,... (trail running)
10.) This really feels good (This usually occurs during the middle of a run; after the stiffness wears off and before the exhaustion sets in).

1 comment:

  1. You and your puma obsession...you should also post how you like to get slower runners to check out new trails with you, so that in the event of such a puma attack, you can run to safety while the slower runner is left behind for lunch.

    ReplyDelete